• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, February 13, 2012

whs bringing home another win

I would like to start off this week by saying congratulations (again) to my little sister and her cheer team for bringing home the 2012 Oregon State Cheer Champions title in their division!! Great job ladies.

[[ seniors. team. meagan. winners. ]]

Saturday me and Pat drove up to Portland to finally watch a state competition in person. This is the first year I have actually been able to attend this particular event since I always have something else super important going on, like Tiff & Jason's wedding last year, for example. They will now go on to compete in California at Nationals, but this was my last chance to watch my little sister Meagan perform since she is a senior and will be graduating this year. That fact is insane by the way.

I found their routine video on YouTube, so I am posting it below, along with the awards ceremony where the first place winners were announced. :) They got a score of 68.33 which was one of the highest scores of the day in any division only behind the first and second place Co-Ed team winners. (link to scores). After a big win last year they definitely defended their title well.

routine


awards


Just in case, here is a link to a post about last years State Competition (2011) that I did.