• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

leap year

So today is an official Leap Year day which is worth noting since it only happens once every four years. Although I am not quite sure what one does to celebrate/commemorate such a thing. More importantly how in the world do you celebrate your birthday if it only comes around every four years? Do you just remain technically younger than everyone else? I mean really... Four years is a long time. Four years ago my hair was straight all the time and it seems like ages ago that I would be insane enough to bother with that task.

Anyway, Happy Leap Year !? Cheers to one extra day in 2012.
[[ this picture is from around 2/2008 when we would have had the last leap year. ]]