• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, January 26, 2012

currently i am...

Yay almost Friday!!

I have been super busy this week working on some logo design for a new special order cake shop. I am trying to wrap it up before I have to dive in to a web redesign for my freelance gig, so fingers crossed for a direction they are happy with tomorrow.

I know all I do is post these little work in progress collages, I swear one of these days I will actually post some of my finished designs :) I have some logos and wedding invitations that could use showcasing after all.

As usual here is a sort of preview into what I am doing that does not really tell you anything at all about what I am working on. I know, I am weird, but I like to keep it that way until things come to a close.

[[ bakery logo wips. ]]