• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

roller skating for panda's birthday


A few weekends ago a bunch of us went out roller skating to celebrate Sam Panda's birthday. Since he never reveals his actual birthday, or age... no one really knows how old he is now. But, if I had to guess I would say 27 since I know he graduated high school two years before me. 

First we met up at Colleens house for dinner, but me and Megan were late so we just had a drink and mooched on some leftovers. As a gift I got Sam a super sweet panda necklace from F21. He wore it the whole night as his panda medallion. Next we went off to Oaks Park for some skating. I fell, but only once. Finally we ended up over on the East side sitting outside of a little bar (who's name I can never remember), drinking some beers, and playing some games. I also got Pat a new Rogue bottle for his collection, Voodoo Doughnuts Maple Bacon Beer. 



[[ sorry for the low res. ]]


[[ panda present. birthday cake. oaks park. herro. sam. eastside. me/tiff. shuffle board. spray paint. tiff/morgan/colleen.  tiff/jason. tiff. ]]