• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, November 18, 2011

extras

This week was a bit of a blur, and as happy as I would like to be that it is the weekend, I am afraid it is not much of one since I will be working the football game all day tomorrow. The good news is that this is the final home game of the season! Initially I had plenty of time to work the games and make a little extra money, but with a new freelancing venture keeping me busy, I would like some free time for myself.

For today I have a few pictures from last weekend that I did not put in my Weekend Adventures post. First are silly pictures from the Pocketbooth app. on my phone that me and two of my sisters took while waiting around at my little's cheer competition. Next, me and my little sister went over to my friend Tiffany's house briefly on Sunday and had to stop and take some pictures of these awkward lawn decorations... potty anyone? (We are weirdos). 

[[ silly pocketbooth strips. ]]


[[ potty time? ]]