• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, June 27, 2011

weekend adventures 34

This weekend seemed like a lot of activity, BUT I finally got to go to Ikea like I have been wanting to and get some stuff for the new house! Plus, I got to hang out with TiffWill and even got my brother Nic to come out with us. It was a good weekend.


saturday
Pat had a bachelor party to go to Saturday, so he headed out in the morning to do his own thing. After an extremely annoying morning of running around in Corvallis, and preparing our house for a bug bombing I was finally out the door to Portland by late afternoon. I swung by and grabbed Guenther, and then we headed to Ikea. Though I far surpassed my budget, I got a ton of great stuff I am really excited about! Pillows, pillow cases, some tumblers, shower curtains, picture frames, a big glass vase for our wine corks, all kinds of goodies, including some sweetish meatballs! Though I totally wanted to scoop up some bedding, I controlled myself to allow for Pat's input. They were out of my bookshelf though, so I had to walk away without it, which was a bummer, but I did grab the baskets that go to it. Me and Megan also got some Frozen Yogurt before hand and sat outside for a little while, it was a gorgeous day outside!


[[ giant starbucks iced coffee to wake me up. finally in portland. yocream. closeups. tattoo. mint chocolate chip my favorite. putting my feet up in the sunshine. ]] 


[[ ikea! bet you are really happy with that face huh guenther... megan's dream livingroom. playing around. goodnight suessville. working hard. bedding. ]] 


saturday night
We went home, got ready, and headed downtown to Henrys for some dinner and drinks. It just so happened that a guy I went to high school with was our sever, so he let me order chicken strips off of the kids menu. Score! Me, Tiff, and Megan also shared some yummy wine. Tiffany's husband Jason came out too, as well as my older brother Nic, and Megans friend Jessica. We also happened to run in to two of Nics friends who joined our party and Sam stopped by for a little bit as well. From here we went over to Life of Riley to end our night. I think playing Buck Hunter was the highlight of my evening. By the time we were heading home the sun was even starting to come out! Great Saturday.

(Also note worthy, my boyfriend really does not like strip clubs. I am perfectly ok with it). :)

[[ tiff/me/jessica/megan. tiff/me. fierce. big buck hunter. ]]


sunday
I met up with Pat in the morning at my dads house and we headed over to the Nike Employee store for suitcases... sounds weird, but they have good ones. Pat of course got a bunch of sweet new clothes too. From there he headed home, and I headed back out to Ikea for my bookshelf. Three ish hours later I was home and we spent the rest of the night putting it together and setting it up. I have to say the office is starting to look gooood. I am very happy with my purchases. New house visual updates coming soon I promise.