• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

treasure hunting

I have not had time to do much web exploring this week, let alone compile a midweek inspiration post for this week with all of this moving going on. Things are starting to fall in to place more, but there is a lot of work left to do. As I put stuff away I keep stumbling upon silly little things from my past I had completely forgotten about, like a jewelry box filled with items from elementary school through high school that I have not thought about in years. I still have yet to determine which items will be kept, but I do have a plan for "renovating" the box itself.

I also found tons of old notebooks from high school and my freshman year of college back when I was 18. Those I had to spend some time looking through because they are pretty entertaining. No wonder I did not learn anything in statistics class... My note pages are completely filled with little sketches and notes!




[[ sketches from various old school notebooks. ]]