• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, June 3, 2011

fingers crossed

Whelp, that was a nice short week. It is officially Friday evening and things are looking up for Saturday. The weather forecast indicates not only sun tomorrow... but a bit of heat as well (*gasp*). How could this be?! I fully intend to take advantage of the heat by spending as much time as possible outside this weekend, and I would love love love to get a little bit of color on my vampire pale skin as well. I am over it by now. Fingers crossed that the weather predictions are correct!

What I should be thinking about however is packing for the move. It is always so hard to even know where to begin! I am a total sorter, while Pat is more inclined to just throw everything in boxes and sort it out when we finally move. I can tell you one thing, we are going to need a lot of damn boxes. Three years in one fully sized house leads to some hefty accumulation of, well, stuff.

So ready for Summer! Check out what we Oregonians have in store for Saturday, a true preview of the upcoming months (hopefully!). I also filled out my calendar today and realized that I am going to be a busy girl the next few months, July is already booked solid!


[[ backyard lunch time. toms. scarf. midday reading. trying out some new hipsta film and lenses. ]]
[[ super excited for saturday! ignore the rest of the week, boo. ]]