• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, May 16, 2011

double whammy.

This is a crazy week, and I am really not looking forward to it. I worked a half day today after driving home for three hours from Brasada. Everything with the wedding invitations is coming to an end, so I have been working on those nonstop to ensure that they are printer ready by tomorrow, so that they can get done by the end of the day on Wednesday. I have to get everything done that I normally do in a full week at work by the end of the day Wednesday as well because Thursday and Friday I will be in bed heavily sedated. Dastardly wisdom teeth. I also volunteered to do something for my little sisters Grad Night in a few weeks, and that has turned out to be way more trouble than it is worth at this point. So needless to say, I am feeling stressed. There is more, but I will save that for another time. From here on out my months are jam packed.


[[ double rainbow i tried to catch sunday night. ]]