• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, April 1, 2011

april fools

It is STUNNING outside today! 70 degrees in N. Oregon in the very beginning of April!? This does not happen. I really really really hope that this weather holds up through the weekend, I would be an extremely happy girl. I think I know better then to get my hopes up on April Fools Day however. (People in LA are laughing at my excitement right now, I just know it)

Last night after work I met over a drink with my coworker Cassie, who's wedding invitations I am designing. This was our first meeting since conceptualizing a while ago. Thankfully she was really excited about what I had to show her so far and we are going to continue progressing with my favorite direction. I will offer up the tiniest sneaky preview of what is to come, but let me tell you, I am starting to get pretty excited about getting everything together and seeing all the little elements I have been working on packaged as one piece. It is nice to be able to really cater towards specific tastes since everyones wedding vision is so personal and different. This has been a very fun little side project for me thus far.

[[ hitchin' at the hopfarm. ]]