• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, March 25, 2011

tgifffff

Yay Friday! Would anyone argue that is not the best day of the work week? Most productive, maybe not. But people are certainly in better moods on Fridays. Maybe that is why I am in such a great mood right now. I am excited to cook some dinner, drink some wine, and relax. I have a lot of work to get done though, I have work to do on the wedding invitations I am currently working on, and, GASP, I have to do my taxes. I know, I know, I should have done those a LONG time ago! Hopefully I can get some money back to put towards some new furniture, for our mythical new house... that we cannot seem to find. Enjoy your Friday night!

[[ sparkly robot polish (sparkling torpedo - la splash). studded satchel form modcloth.