• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

robot party !

Alright, this is a picture heavy post of Robot Costume Party awesomeness! These pictures are from my lovely friend Colleen's 25th birthday party last Saturday. We have had so many great costume parties with this group of friends, I love it. Take a look, they are pretty epic...

[[ kiss bots. colleen aka rosie. awesome hair. love bot. me & pat as bots. tiffany & jason's bot shirts. me/megan. me/tiff. favorite picture of megan maybe ever. amazing homemade robot cake. pat's costume shell. sam the mustache robot. mustache tiff. transformer john wayne. wall-e bot ashley. pat. megan. dancing bots. rosie. party people. ]]


_____________________________________________


[[ final costume vs. my little sketches from last week. ]]