• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, February 18, 2011

the wedding - tiff & jason

Ready for a super image heavy post of pictures from Tiff's wedding??!!
I know I am!

It took me a looooong time to go through all of these and pick out all of the good ones, and I know people are going to get mad at me if I don't put them up on facebook soon... (sorry peeps, I have been suuuuper busy with work this week)! Anyway, here is what you have to look forward to... Enjoy!

[[ the group. i dos. bridesmaids. friends posing together. father daughter dance. first dance. dancing. ring pop twin powers! silly faces. the bernie dance. goodnight! ]]




P.S. Most of these are from my camera, but a few of them are pulled off of facebook (some of which belong to A.P. so thank you!)

P.P.S. I am super excited to see the REAL pictures the photographer took!