• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

midweek inspiration 4

I stumbled across these earlier in the week and fell in love! Tiff sort of made me obsessed with succulents since she used so many of them for her wedding, and I came to realize how glorious they are. PlaidPigeon, an Etsy vendor, takes old plastic toy figures and turns them into flower pots complete with beautiful succulents! They are bright, silly, and serve a purpose at the same time, so of course I want some asap.

The dinosaur ones are my favorite, however there only seems to be one for sale at a time, so they are a little hard to come by. I think a whole army of them would look great in a sunlit windowsill.

[[ ogden the rhino. max the allosaurus. asther the apatosaurus. henry the hippopotamus. ]]