• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

midweek inspiration 3
Jason & Tiffany (Wedding Invitations)

This week I have a special midweek inspiration post! Why is it special? Because I am proudly displaying the wedding invitations for my friend Tiffany's wedding (which just happens to be this weekend)! I also get to be a bridesmaid in the wedding, and I am very excited about it! (ok, enough with the explanation marks)...

Not only is Tiffany the bride to be, she is also a graphic designer and handmade her invitations along with many other aspects of the wedding decor (soon to be noted). The portrait of the bride and groom on the front was painted by Tiff with watercolor? (I presume), the typography was actually hand typed on an old typewriter, and all other elements were designed in Illustrator (presuming again). She is quite a talented lady.

Take a gander:

[[ all bundled together. the map. logo closeup. typography closeup. the set. portrait closeup. ]]

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the portrait she made!! My other favorite part is the succulent in a jar she illustrated (you can see it on the second to the last image).