• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

weekend adventures 16

What a glorious and relaxing weekend I had, finally! I stayed in Corvallis with no agenda at all and it was fantastic. I was feeling really overwhelmed towards the end of the week with projects, so it felt great to just kick back and play it by ear. (I do not understand that expression).



friday
After I got off work everything was seriously mellow. Believe me, I was counting down the minutes this time. I went home and worked on compiling some images from that blasted painting to post, made me and Pat some dinner, relaxed, and went to sleep. Thats it, and it was grand.


saturday
After sleeping in, me, Loki, and Pat met up with our friend Rory and his six month old white lab Harlow at a nearby field so that the dogs could play for a bit. It was crisp outside, but extremely sunny. An very welcomed weather condition in my book. It was one of those days where it just felt great to be outside, so we ended up washing both of the cars (the Subaru especially REALLY needed it). Later that night we had some people over, and the guys played many games of beer pong, while I watched. The night ended with me and Adam sitting in the living room watching 'Back to the Future' (a seriously fantastic movie), while everyone around us fell asleep. I heart Marty McFly.

[[ puppy play time! loki and harlow (white lab). she is so damn cute! ]]


sunday
Hayden and Tony played video games. Pat went to work. And I, got in to trouble... I intended to simply go to Michaels to swap a picture frame for a larger size, but I ended up next door at TJ Max buying all kinds of business for the house. Oops. I got some pretty sweet stuff though. Guest bathroom makeover is officially in the works! (evil laugh). ... But, more on that later.

[[ shiny clean sexy car. michael j. fox is a badass. decorations for my bathroom project. candlesticks before... ]]

That's about it. A nice relaxing weekend in Corvallis. I feel much more refreshed going in to this week.