• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, January 24, 2011

snow leopard

So... I am a little bit behind on my computer updating. In fact, I have been putting this off for quite a long time. Tonight I finally upgraded EVERYTHING. It took me about five hours, partly due to the fact that I had over 2,000 images to upload from my phone. Yuck. I have a little bit more to do, but by tomorrow night all of my programs should be up to date and good to go!

Here are some of my favorite misc. images I found while sorting:

[[ "everything is going to be ok" hot air balloons on 34 on a very important day. birthday bouquet from my love. seaside oregon over the summer. literal kid in a candy store. birthday bouquet version two, this one was a bit more... natural? beautiful crisp fall day in corvallis. apples. megans monster mash monster plush edger?, made by colleen. ]]

Ok, it is seriously bedtime. My brain is fried.