• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, January 3, 2011

gettin my hurrr did.

I am still playing catch up this week with posts from Christmas & New Years. Here are some things coming up this week/next: Weekend Adventures 13 & 14, shiny new toys and pretty things, New Years Eve Celebration, and my 2011 Resolutions... I am still working on these a bit.

First things first... before going home for Christmas I decided to try something new with my hair. Nothing drastic, as I am quite attached to its length, color, and easy styling. But I do have a little more bang action going on... now, if only I could figure out how to style them properly so that they stay in place. I sort of look like a mess more often then not as of right now, but I will get the hang of it soon enough.

[[ bangs. megan in the background being a fool. some spoiler pictures for new years. ]]