• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, October 29, 2010

is it saturday night yet ?!

I am so ridiculously excited for this weekend... well, more specifically Saturday night and our Halloween party! Me and Megan have been collecting decorations to add to my already existing stash for well over a month now and have a ton of awesome stuff to work with. Tonight we started working on setting everything up, and it is starting to look pretty good, but we have a loooong way to go. Poor Megan will be home all alone for most of the day while me, Pat, and Tony are working at the football game. Hopefully I get home early so we can get it all done!


I also made some sweet double sided mustaches for me and Pat (one side is hairy, and the other side is being used for part of pats costume).



___________________________________________________________


[[ ribs. decorations. living room shelves in progress. candle i made. streamers. sweet illustrations. sparkly skull. masks (from monster mash last year. ]] 


That was a sneak peak of some decorations in progress. 

Alright, now I need to seriously go to bed, I have to be at Reeser Stadium at 8am (ewww). Sorry the post was so late tonight! I almost didn't make it in time. I guess I was excited to play Halloween.