• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, September 13, 2010

weekend adventures 1

This weekend turned out to be pretty eventful, and we totally lucked out with some awesome weather! As requested.

saturday afternoon
Was a perfect summer day. Pat, Tony, and me went to Block 15 for some happy hour drinks and lunch. Me and tone both got the fruit beer, which was apricot and delicious.

[[ driving in cval. summer shoes i will soon miss. sunglasses. tony. apricot beer. pub grub. pat. block. ]] 

saturday night
Later we went to Salem to meet up with Pats old friend Jared. We went to Bently's for some drinks and caught up for a bit, then ended up at some place called The Brick... and let me tell you, going out in Salem in general is highly entertaining because the people are, well, a little bit different than the ones I hang out with lets say... so I was having a great time people watching all night! (I sort of forgot to take pictures though, oops, I need to get better at documenting).


sunday
Pat, his mom, and me went wine tasting in Carlton. the car ride pretty much killed me because I wasn not feeling spectacular and Pat was taking advantage of his moms Jaguar on sharp turns......... We went to the wine member pickup party at Canas Feast. yes, Pat, not his mom, is the member. Freakin wino. Then we poped over to Terra Vina for some tasting (I like it there a lot), then down the street to Folin Cellars before going to dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant. We ended up with like 20 bottles of wine! I kid you not. our 'wine cellar' is fully restocked. 

[[ back roads to carlton. decor. tasting and free magazines. perfect weather. ]]