• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, September 10, 2010

tgif

This week was a 'short' one, but I swear it lasted forever... So ready for some weekend adventures! I hope the sunshine holds up!!! (pretty please) I keep saying every weekend that I just need one more to enjoy the summer weather, but it never seems to be enough to help me accept the inevitable fact that it is going to start dumping rain on us for the rest of the year any second... We are meeting up with some of Pats super old friends tomorrow, should be interesting, I have never met any of these people, which is crazy considering how long we have been together, so I have no idea what to expect. I am a little nervous. ...Other than that I hope there is some vodka in my future :) mmm

[[ my favorite nail polish color this summer (sinful colors - mint apple) . alleyway in cval. ]]