• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, September 17, 2010

new roomate......

Pats little brother is moving in... today... he is going to be a Freshmen at OSU, which means he is only 18...kinda awkward. His room is right next to ours too, that will make things a little tricky. What really sucks though, is that for the millionth time I have had to completely take apart and store my "office", which means that my beautiful Ikea desk and shelves are no more and all my little designy things that don't really fit anywhere else in our house are now all shoved together in the upstairs hall closet. this includes all of my favorite projects, every process book, camera equipment, paintings, screen printing screens, paints, and every other art supply you can possibly imagine... Oh saddest thing. Stuffed in the closet is my college diploma, and my award letter. Kinda depressing to see it all in there like it is junk when I spent so much time and money on it all.

[[ some stuff on my desk. magnet board. wall robots. our not so good paint job. ]]

Ok done being sad. The good thing about it is I was able to hang some more of my paintings up in our house, or rather, Pat took them all out of the closet and went around like a mad man putting them all up everywhere. And I have relocated some pretty things around the house, like my dried flowers, some pictures, candles, and my little gnome from Ms. Williams.