• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, October 30, 2014

my week in pictures 75

monday 10/20 - sunday 10/26

During the week it was work, work, work, and I got started on our Halloween costumes. Tony and Megan came and visited us over the weekend, and we pumpkin patched on a super windy day, went to Wild Ride and Silver Moon, had some delicious meals, and watched a little Hocus Pocus... it was pretty damn good.

[[ getting started on my halloween costume. pumpkins and smith rock. tiny pumpkins! cute little buildings at the patch. contrast. inside the corn maze. looking down from inside. tokens. shooting the pumpkin cannon. clydesdales. the market. the wind winning. me and guenther at silvermoon. watching hocus pocus in bed sunday morning. ]]