• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

my week in pictures 26

monday 10/7 - sunday 10/13

Last week it definitely felt like fall with the leaves changing, and a chill in the air. I worked, went to the gym, ran some errands, explored World Market, and met Sierra for Bingo at Cascade Lakes on Wednesday... yes, actual Bingo. It was pretty fun! On Friday when I finished work I got a wild hair and decided to start painting the kitchen, which was decorated with two different shades of green. Since the previous owners left a ton of tan paint behind, I just grabbed something that we already had. In the future I will probably adjust the colors room by room once we decide what we are going for in terms of decor, but for now I wanted as much of a blank slate as possible without going all white (which would have been a lot more work). The kitchen was kind of a pain and took me a good 3.5 hours, but luckily the paint was so thick that it only took one coat! I still need to post a LOT of before and after pictures and do a "house tour"... one of these days...

On Saturday me and Pat relaxed in the morning and then got ready for my coworker Amy's wedding at Rock Springs Ranch. I am going to put the wedding pictures in to their own post since I ended up writing a longer narrative about the event than I originally intended. I will post these tomorrow.

On Sunday me and Pat finally gave ourselves a (mostly) lazy day. After some delicious pumpkin waffles with fresh strawberries, we took a little trip to Target to pick up a few things we needed, and of course, pose with the ridiculous "wigs" in the Halloween section of the store. The rest of the day was spent relaxing.

[[ beautiful fall colors outside of my office window. silly things at world market. locals night bingo. painting the kitchen. me & pat all dressed up. amy & steven's wedding preview. delicious breakfast. being awesome in halloween wigs from target. ]]