• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Thursday, July 25, 2013

my week in pictures 15

monday 7/15 - sunday 7/21

According to my pictures it might not look like we did much this week, but to the contrary, we were spending most of our time after work and over the weekend looking at more and more houses. I also had to play photographer for a little work event. On Sunday we took a break from everything and grabbed breakfast at The Vic. before meeting up with an old friend from high school and her fiance for a river float through town. I wish I had taken some pictures of this portion of our weekend!

[[ looking at more and more houses. contemplation dinner. ec hootenanny. outfit. routine. saturday hunting. sunday breakfast. floating through town. ]]