• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, March 11, 2013

k falls

I spent a few days last week in Klamath Falls for work, and though we were mostly in meetings around the resort, we did sneak out in the evenings to explore a little bit of the area.

On Tuesday we went to a pizzeria and bar called Mia & Pias but were not overly impressed with anything they had there, including the locals... so we moved on to The Creamery instead which was a lot more fun and had some pretty decent beers and snacks for us to enjoy. On Wednesday we had meetings with some of the local birders and actually went out to do a little "bird watching" in the evening. It was cold and hazy all day so it was a little hard to get great shots, but I did get a few decent ones, which I will edit and post tomorrow. When we woke up Wednesday morning the area was covered in snow and gorgeous and looked much different than it had on Tuesday. Before we took off I snapped a few pictures of the pretty snow, which I will also post tomorrow. It was a super quick and busy trip, but I look forward to visiting again in the spring when the weather is a little nicer.

[[ running y ranch. mia & pias. the creamery. cold hazy day. the ruddy duck. wednesday morning snow. ]]