• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, December 10, 2012

finally, an announcement!

I realize that though my posting over the last few weeks has been a bit sparse, I have been leaving cryptic little messages about some big upcoming announcement, and now that everything is officially 100% squared away, I can share it!

Right after the New Year me and Pat will be moving to Bend!! 

I am also going to be starting a new design job with a company that I have been freelancing for the past year and could not be more excited to get started! This is a really big career move for me, and a really really big life move for us that has been long in the making.

I will admit that now that it is finally happening I am a little sad to leave the nostalgia filled little town of Corvallis behind. This is where me and Pat's relationship really started, where I met a ton of amazing people, where I went to college... We have lived all over the town, and have memories all over the place from our almost decade of living here together... so it really will be the end of an era, and on to a new chapter in our lives. I am both excited and terrified.

Wish us luck! We have a lot of work to do!

[[ misc. bend pictures from old posts: winter over the pass. summer sunset. bend brewfest '12. lightning strikes. brasada pool. bend love downtown. old mill. deschutes national forest. ]]