• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

chris & mandee's wedding

A few weeks ago me, Pat, and his family spent the day in Yachats Oregon celebrating the marriage of Pat's step brother Chris and his now wife Mandee. Since they were not hiring a photographer, I volunteered to take some wedding photos for the two of them (with the help of Pat and a tripod, since we were both in the wedding as well). The weather was primarily overcast, but there were a few shots where the sun peaked through slightly. Not too bad for the Oregon coast in May.

Below is a sneak peak of a few of the hundreds of images I have been editing for them over the past couple weeks. Please keep in mind, I am no wedding photographer... just doing a little favor (so be nice).

((( click on the images to view them larger.
open them in a new tab to view them much larger. )))

[[ chris & mandee. 5/19/2012. yachats, oregon. ]]