• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

midweek inspiration 42

This video "This is Oregon" by Shwood Eyewear is super inspiring! Mission accomplished. Not only am I dying to get outside and explore right this second, but this reminds me how much fun I used to have with a video camera, and how much unedited raw film I have yet to compile to show off my personal adventures. Maybe I can borrow someones before me and Pat are off this summer?! So many ideas...




Check out the website as well for This is Oregon, there are a ton of gorgeous Instagram photos submitted by people from all over the state that make me happy to call this place home.

[[  bdf2fairlightfitz. dbob. shwoodshopnicoleclemetsonnathanielyoung. ]]