• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Friday, February 17, 2012

sick day

Today I am home sick, but alas, I never stop working. I started feeling crummy at the beginning of the week and despite my attempts at fighting off the virus, I admitted defeat yesterday afternoon while I was sitting at my desk with two sweatshirts on, my jacket, a scarf, and still shivering. (Yes, that was a very long sentence). I feel a little better after sleeping in this morning with the aid of NyQuil. Now it is time for some chicken noodle soup, some more V8 Vegetable & Fruit Juice, and perhaps some Stash Peppermint Tea. I have a busy day tomorrow, so I need all the help I can get!

[[ sicky essentials. ]]


Because of the timing this scene from The Big Bang Theory comes to mind... "Happy Valentine's Day."(luckily, Pat is not sick).