• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

midweek inspiration 31

Since Christmas is soon approaching and I am currently listening to my Christmas station on Pandora, I feel it is only fitting that this weeks addition of Midweek Inspiration involves Christmas craft projects! Disclaimer... I have yet to make any of these, but I intend to, probably for next year. Especially the tree star because I am not thrilled with our current place holder.



1. Glitter Ornament Tutorial from Sweet Paul
2. Paper Stars from Home by Linn
3. Holiday Door Mat DIY from A Beautiful Mess
4. Home Made Snow Globes from Martha Stewart
5. Make Your Own Mistletoe from Stay At Home Artist
6. DIY Yarn Letters from Jen Loves Kev

.