• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

busy. busy. busy.

I have this tendency to have a million ideas/projects going on at one time! There are never enough hours in the day for all of the little things I want to do for myself on top of those I am working on at my job, so sometimes certain things get pushed back to make way for more pressing ones.

Among some posts I have coming up this week, I am also working on updating my Flickr, getting caught up on Facebook photos (which does not sound like a big deal, but I have been slacking all summer, and now people are harassing me), Updating my blog design a bit, getting the wedding invites I did posted, etc, etc, etc. Oh yea, and just having a life in general. A million things!

Here are a few snapshots of some real and conceptual projects in the works. It is about all I can muster up for the day.

[[ current works in progress. ]]

Ok. Now, back to work.