• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

<<< summer solstice >>>

Today is apparently the first day of summer, according to the astronomical definition of the seasons. I am willing to accept that since Oregon is one of the only places in the entire country right now that has not yet begun summer weather. We are well into June and everyone is still in jeans and jackets. Today seems to be a fairly accurate representation however, with highs "in the low 80s" according to my weather apps. Either way, I am wearing shorts, the sun is shining, and I am pretty happy about it. If summer has officially begun, please let it stick around! Pretty please?




[[ pictures from lunch time today. rooftop seating at the crows nest for pizza and big salads. ]]