• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, May 9, 2011

brief weekend adventures hiatus.

My weekend adventures posts have been suffering a little bit lately. Though I did have some weekend adventures last weekend I somehow managed to end up with no imagery what so ever due to camera malfunctions... To very briefly summarize, we went to our friends Brad & Alia's engagement party Saturday night, and I went home for Mothers Day Sunday, and I wish that I had pictures to post, but that just isn't the case.


I promise I will have some for you next week, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures I snapped earlier last week of us doing some yard work in the fleeting sunshine.



[[ trees in the front yard. loki. flowers in bloom. the boys. ]]