• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Monday, February 7, 2011

weekend adventures 18

Last weekend was suuuuper busy! I feel like I need some major recuperation now. The events consisted of some serious lingerie shopping. A last minute dive bar adventure. Lots of dopplergangers. A long cheerleading competition. Quick trip to Urban. Goldfish for dinner. Poor driving conditions. Wine. Silly gift giving. Dancing. Football. Football. Football. Commercials. Snacks. Snacks. Snacks. And a loooong drive home.


friday night
Right after work I drove straight to the mall to meet Meguenther for some lingerie shopping. We seriously looked like crazy people running around before the stores closed. Finally we found some silky goodies and headed out. I was really looking forward to getting some sleep and having a relaxing night in, but ended up going out to a total dive bar to meet up with her friend Jamie from work (it was his birthday celebration). There were so many great dopplergagners (however you spell that word!) that it was totally worth it. Kevin Smith, Keanu Reeves (circa 'Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure'), and a pretty incredible Seth the Sloth from Ice Age.

[[ ooo la la. maguffy's. destiny has no teeth! cheer comp. ]]


saturday
I dragged myself out of bed and headed to Tualitan for Meagan and Jenna's cheerleading competition. It was a long one. Individually they both did really good, but their team had some fumbles, and they were not very happy with the outcome. Poor babies. I am unfortunately missing State again this year, so I wanted to make sure I was there for this one. After the competition I made a pit stop at Urban Outfitters for a really fancy camera, ran home to get ready super fast, and headed downtown to Barile Wine Bar for Ms. Tiffany Williams last weekend as a single lady!!! (AH!) We drank lots of wine, went dancing at Bar15, and ended up at Tiff's house before cabbing it home. I think laaaaadddyyyy had a lot of fun, and hopefully liked her silky little somethings from everyone.

[[ the bride to be. leopard unmentionables from yours truly. barile. silly faces. voodoo's very own penis doughnut. we never did figure out what it said... mustache camera and red lips. dance dance dance. ]] 


sunday
Sunday Sunday Sunday! Woke up, breakfast with the family, and off to Brads to meet Pat and watch the Superbowl. There was a lot of really yummy snack food and a comfy couch, so I was very content. The boys drank beer, and me and Megan went to the store to get some wine. Before leaving I asked if anyone needed anything, and Brad told me to get him some cigarettes, so I had to buy the only pack of cigarettes I ever have for him! I felt so dirty! I am most definitely a non smoker. The wrap up of the game from my perspective is as follows: Steelers lost, which was sad, because I was rooting for them, and this is the first time in two years I have gotten it wrong. The halftime show was just... awful. We should have switched it over to the puppy bowl! And the VW Darth Vader commercial was the absolute BEST of the day! So adorable.

[[ the game on the projector screen. my sad face after being forced to purchase icky cigarettes. the standard red cup. delicious chips and dip! ]]


And now for your viewing pleasure... Mr. Vader himself...