• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

weekend adventures 4

This weekend was overall pretty damn good. Party on Friday. A decently relaxing Saturday. And a seasonal adventure on Sunday. There were a few mishaps, one being the beavers loss by one point in double overtime Saturday night.


friday night
I got off of work, packed super fast, visited with Sam and his fiance for a very short period of time (they were using our room as a hotel for the night), and me and Pat were off to Portland (in our fabulously comfortable new ride I might add!). Brad's new place was awesome! It is huge. A total party house complete with an extra large basement and a miniature old chandelier that I really wanted to steal and spray paint gold for my house. It was really nice hanging out with everyone, even Meguenther came over to play! The two of us were up in Brad's kitchen talking until seriously 4:30 in the morning.

[[ love. megan is terrible at darts. lampshade? or fez. wonder twin powers activate. my new double ring. pb&j. group with neon hair. kitchen faces. ]]


saturday
Despite getting up pretty early it took us a while to get going. We finally left Brads around 5 and headed over to Nate's place to watch the game. I seriously thought that game would never end! I was so exhausted and ready for bed by the time it was over. Not to mention disappointed from the outcome. My wishes of driving home and crawling into bed did not quite come true though, it ended up being a long night.


sunday
I finally got my wish and convinced Pat to take me to the pumpkin patch!! We did not go to the one with the pumpkin cannon after discovering that it was about an hour away, but instead settled for one in Monmouth, much closer. This farm was pretty awesome though, they had a corn maze, slide, and a ton of pumpkins to choose from. Not to mention that Sunday was a gorgeous day!! It was warm, sunny, and overall perfect pumpkin picking weather (if there is such a thing). Hayden even decided to come too... and I have to say, that despite their best efforts to prove how silly the pumpkin patch is, both boys were running around excitedly like little kids and completely enjoying themselves as well.
[[ lots of pumpkins. corn maze. super excited hayden. adorable baby cow. ]]

I actually busted out my Nikon for the pumpkin patch, so I took a lot of good pictures. I will post more tomorrow, the epic pumpkin adventure should after all, get its very own post. These four pictures are a mini preview...