• 00000 About Me
  • 00000 Key Posts
  • 00000 My Design
  • 00000 Favorites
  • 00000 Contact
  • Line 2

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

college :: year IV

year 4 // junior year (osu)
[[ brad (i hate it when people do that!). NKF. sanchos. johni. nerds. meguenther. tailgaters. gd group. molly. pat. francisco. tiffs birthday. ]]

This was the year that the real design work started, so it is not surprising that I spent my time primarily with other people in the program. Fall and Winter went by fairly uneventfully, I was mostly hanging out with Brad and Pats friends. With spring came Collaborative Processes class, which was absolute hell and absolutely amazing (looking back) at the same time. I got really close with my magazine group, and although people seemed to assume that me and Tiffany had previously been the best of friends, this was when it started actually becoming true. I went out in town for her 21st birthday, and from then on we were always together. :) I also met some other people I now call my best friends. Overall Junior year academically was a pain in the ass, but yielded some sweet rewards and many drunken adventures (I was now 21 after all...). 

P.S. Is this more like it Ms. Williams? Do I finally look like myself? ...Well for the most part, I had not ditched the straighter quite yet.